Check Out Our Employment Opportunities Below:
Who is Petroleum Management?
Petroleum Management Services, Inc. has been serving public and private clients in the Greater Boston area for over 30 years. We are a veteran-owned business that specializes in underground/above-ground storage tank systems, installation/removal, and regulatory inspection services. Our work includes all aspects of projects, including, but not limited to, site work and site restoration, excavation, piping & electronic equipment installation, and remediation work. Come join our growing team of professionals!
Why work for Petroleum Management?
- Comprehensive health benefits including dental
- 401K with company matching component
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with skill and experience
- Opportunity for growth within company
- OSHA and safety training
- Positive and safe work environment
- This is an entry-level position with room for growth
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable person with the desire to learn
- Ability to work and communicate as a team player
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional service
- Perform support activities as directed by the foreman for projects that may include excavation, tank removal, tank installation, piping, and various environmental projects
- Assist in environmental compliance inspections and work with team to ensure all inspections and reports are accurate and complete. PMSI to provide appropriate training
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- DOT Physical
- Drug test and background check
- Licensed Oil Burner Technician (Optional- Not Required)
- Confined Space Entry and OSHA training (Optional- Not Required)
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to Mshellgren@petroman.com
Petroleum Management Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.