Check Out Our Employment Opportunities Below:
Environmental Field Technician
Company & Job Description:
Come join our team! Petroleum Management Services is looking for an energetic person to become an Environmental Field Technician in Wakefield, MA. PMSI has been in business for over 25 years. We specialize in underground/aboveground storage tanks, installation/removal, confined space entries, and soil remediation work. We service Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine. Experience in the environmental field is preferred but not required, we will train the right candidate! Work will include all aspects of the projects, including excavation, piping & electronic equipment installation. This is an entry level job with opportunities to grow and specialize in our field. This is an ideal opportunity for the right person looking to break into the environmental industry.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Flexibility with working schedule as start and end times may vary.
- Perform support activities for excavation, piping, confined space entries, soil remediation work, and aboveground/underground storage tank cleaning, installation and removal.
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service.
- Must be a self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- OSHA Certification a plus, but training will be provided to qualified applicant.
Petroleum Management Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation Time
Please send resumes to BWass@petroman.com