Check Out Our Employment Opportunities Below:
Come join our team!
Petroleum Management Services is looking for an experienced and energetic person to join our crew as a Tank Technician in Wakefield, MA. PMSI has been in business for over 25 years. We specialize in underground/above ground storage tank systems, installation/removal and regulatory inspections services. We service the Greater Boston area as well as neighboring communities. Work will include all aspects of projects, including but not limited to excavation, piping & electronic equipment installation and remediation work. This position requires that health and safety remain our number one priority by following procedures set forth by OSHA standards. This is a mid-level position with opportunities to grow and specialize in our field.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Licensed Oil Burner Technician is a plus
- Preferred candidate would have Confined Space Entry and OSHA training.
- Perform support activities for excavation, piping, confined space entries, soil remediation work, and aboveground/underground storage tank cleaning, installation and removal.
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service.
- DOT Physical (Drug Screening) Required
- Must be a self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Valid driver’s license. ( CDL license a plus )
- Clean driving record.
Petroleum Management Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation Time
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to Mshellgren@petroman.com
Petroleum Management Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran’s status, gender, disability, race, religion, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law.